Jul 24, 2017

HOOKED + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE QUICK PAGE BY KAMA

Hello dears :)
My grandfather was a big fishing lover. He often took me and my brother to the ponds and showed us, how to fish. I caught my first fish when I was seven. After I moved to Turkey, I don't have a lot of opportunities to continue fishing. But my brother is still a big fisherman. Every weekend he's going to the rivers or lakes to fish. He takes his son with like our grandfather did.
Ny new collection collection is for all fishing lovers.
Don't forget - you save 20% during the first sale week. Enjoy!

* CHANCE TO WIN *    
1. Are they any fishing lovers in your family?
2. Which part of new collection do you want to win? 
(basic and full collection are not included).
3. Your email.   

AVAILABLE TILL 8.08.2017 23:59


Don't miss your free gift - quick page by Kama. You can find it at the end of this post.
X.O., your Olesya  


 Full collection includes
- full kit with 53 elements and 18 papers
- 26 tags
- 7 tittles
- 5 wordarts
- 4 accents (.png)
- 4 quick pages
- 10 journal cards (.png/.pdf) 
 
SEPARATE PARTS OF COLLECTION 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM



 
 

QUICK PAGE BY KAMA (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the quick page. My dad was an avid hobby fisherman. Lots of times the whole family would tag along to the river. I would love to be the winner of the lovely quick pages.My email is swaim99@comcast.net.Thanks for the chance to win.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go fishing with my dad all the time when I was young. They are some of the fondest memories I have of my sweet dad. I'd love to win the kit. Thanks for the chance to win it. scrapbookingGirl2012 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the quick page - it's wonderful! I would love to win the accents! connie dot bates at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cute quickpage. My family loves to fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая чудесная кллекция!!! Мои- мужчины- муж,сын и зять - любитель рыбалки! Сейчас собираются на рыбалку на Обское море на 2 недели.Великолепный странички! Я выбираю -акценты ( так тяжело выбирать...) Большое спасибо за подарок и за шанс. galaviktor@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the quickpage! My brother loves to fish & goes nearly every day. I would love to win the quickpage set and make him a framed pic for his home.
    meonlake (at) yahoo (dot) com
    thanks, Marsha E

    ReplyDelete