Jun 29, 2017

SUMMER CAMP + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE QUICK PAGE BY KAMA

Hello dears :)
My kids camp story began, when I was 6 years old. My father was a sport teacher. Every summer he had to work 3 weeks in the summer at the kids camp. I always was there with him. what can I say else? It was amazing time! Cottages inside of pine forest, bank of Tverza-river, fields and meadows, evening bonfires, daily activities, new faces and old friends, jokes, songs and stories. I gave to the summer kids camp 11 years as a camp child and  3 year as a camp leader. Ny new collection collection is for all camps lovers in the world.
Don't forget - you save 20% during the first sale week. Enjoy!
* CHANCE TO WIN *    
1. Did you ever been at the summer kids or teens camp? Did you like it?
2. Which part of new collection do you want to win? 
(basic and full collection are not included).
3. Your email.   

AVAILABLE TILL 12.07.2017 23:59

Don't miss your free gift - quick page by Kama. You can find it at the end of this post.
X.O., your Olesya  

 Full collection includes
- full kit with 63 elements and 16 papers
- 50 tags
- 15 tittles
- 5 wordarts
- 4 accents (.png)
- 4 quick pages
- 10 journal cards (.png/.pdf) 
 
SEPARATE PARTS OF COLLECTION 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM

 



FREE QUICK PAGE (DOWNLOAD)


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chance to win a part of this gorgeous new kit. I went to a Christian summer camp once and loved it. The part I didn't like was peeling the potatoes in the kitchen as part of the chores we were expected to help with!I would love to have the accents. my email is swaim99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, fun collection! Thank you for the QP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесное время-летние пионерские лагеря!Новые друзья,много интересных мероприятий и завершение сказки-костер! Великолепный набор для украшения летних фотографий! Мне очень понравились быстрые странички! Большое спасибо за подарок и за шанс! galaviktor@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouahhh so lovely kit ))

    1. Every year, from 7 to 14 years for 1 or 2 months (summer holidays)..... Sometimes I hated it and other times I loved it ... it depended mainly on summer camp, activities and places.
    2. full kit with elements & papers ))
    3. psp(dot)biche57(at)gmail(dot)com

    thanks so much for this chance to win it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome !!! I loved summer camp :) I attended as a camper and also as a leader as well.
    I would like to win the Page kit !! Scrapbrock55(at)gmail(dot)com Happy Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Did you ever been at the summer kids or teens camp? Did you like it? Actually I HATED camp as a child, I really didn't like being away from home LOL! I LOVE your kit, however, and would love to win the full kit, thank you!

    ReplyDelete