Dec 29, 2016

THE NEW YEAR LOTTERY + WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello dears :)
Big offer for my customers! Are you ready for The new year lottery? 
Available in my stores, 29. December - 7. January.
 
 
I would like to thank you for joying my Birthday party. It was amazing because of you all. I love you very much. Many kisses from Mediterranean. And now time to pick the winners!!! 
Full kit ''Just you and the world'' is going to Rarole.
Mini set ''Monthly Digest: October'' is going to Patchas.
Basic collection ''Till the end of time'' is going to Sophie.
 
And 1 coupon (5 USD) is going to the participant in Interview Sue B
All winners!!! I couldn't find your emails. Please contact me!!!
X.O., your Olesya 

1 comment:

  1. Olesya - I am so happy to be one of the people chosen and I am so excited to get "Just You and the World."

    ReplyDelete