Dec 19, 2016

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE CLUSTER BY KAMA

Hello dears:)
I was born in Soviet Union. Christmas was banned, with all other religious holidays, by the Communist Party. To compensate for the absence of Christmas, New Year's was celebrated as much as Christmas was, but without the religious aspect of the holiday. Even after the fall of the Soviet Union, New Year's is celebrated in Russia and has become a Russian tradition with decorating fir-tree, presents from Grandfather Frost and his granddaughter Snowmaden, the president's speech on TV, rich dinner with family and friends and fireworks outside. We have our orthodox Christmas on 7.January and it's spiritual holiday, which not as noisy as the New Year's Eve. My new Christmas collection remembered me about my childhood. It was really great time, which I spent in snowy Russia. Now I don't like the snow at all, but when I was a child, I liked it very much. We always waited for the winter just because the New Year's Eve. Very sweet times, which are always in my memory. 
Don't forget - you can buy this collection with -20% discount during the first sale week. 
 
* CHANCE TO WIN *    
1. What do you want from Santa this Christmas?
2. Which part of new collection do you want to win?
3. Your email  

AVAILABLE TILL 31.12.2016 23:59

Don't miss your free gift - cluster by Kama. You can find it at the end of this post.
X.O., your Olesya 

 Full collection includes
- full kit with 55 elements and 12 papers
- 25 tags
- 5 tittles
- 5 wordarts
- 5 flairs
- 4 accents (.png)
- 4 quick pages
- 10 journal cards (.png/.pdf)
 
SEPARATE PARTS OF COLLECTION 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM
 
 

 


 
FREE CLUSTER BY KAMA (DOWNLOAD
 
 

19 comments:

  1. I'm loving these softer Christmas kits. Thank you for the cluster, and thank you for sharing your Christmas memories with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you shared your Christmas and New Year's memories with us. I'm like you...I don't like the snow now but when I was a little girl me and my three younger sisters couldn't wait to go out and play in it. We would scoop up the pure white snow when it was fresh and Mama would help us make snow cream: snow, milk, vanilla, and sugar. It tasted just like homemade ice cream.
    The part of your beautiful kit that I would love to win is the accents; of course I really want all of it! My email is swaim99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say what I wanted for Christmas!!! It's been years since my granddaughter was able to spend Christmas with me, so this year she and her stepbrother are planning on driving down from the north of the US. It's also her birthday on the 26th. If that happens, crossing fingers no bad weather, then that will be the best gift I could ever receive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit! Thanks for the cluster, too.
    1. I don't really want anything for Christmas except maybe good health for all my family and friends.
    2. I would love the basic kit if I were to be so lucky.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This new kit is so beautiful!! It reminds me of my own childhood, when Christmas Eve was so exciting! I come from snowy Chicago, so I always associate snow with Christmas.Thank you for sharing your memories with us...I would ask Santa for Peace, I would love to win the elements, papers and the accents!! Thank you so much for the chance to win!!! Love all your work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your sharing of your childhood Christmas memories. For Christmas, I would love it if Santa could bring me better organizational skills, I never have enough time to do all the things I want and need to do...I guess everyone has this problem. LOL

    I would love to win the Full kit with all the lovely papers and elements. I really like the hand painted look...lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. Enjoy the Holidays with your family and friends, Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wish from Santa is freedom and peace for all people on earth, dear Olesya.
    Love your Christmas kit so much and thanks for the wonderful cluster.

    Thanks for chance of winning. Should I win, I would like to get the kit.

    Wish you wonderful Christmas and a happy new year
    Christa

    christajaeger1@t-online.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Чудесная зимняя коллекция!Мы все ждем приятных сюрпризов-продолжения сказки!Мне очень нравятся наложения и быстрые страницы. Большое спасибо за кластер и шанс.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful kit and I would love a chance to win it, but I don't know where to enter the contest. My email is lauriescrapstuff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you very much and merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas!
    1. If Santa could bring health to my ailing mom, I would be thrilled!
    2. I am loving those Quick Pages! So I am going to say I would love to win those :)
    3. My email:sandra @jensentree.org
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. tout d'abord merci pour vos cadeaux.....pour moi noël représente la réunion de tous les êtres que j'aime....la magie du sapin et des boules ainsi que les guirlandes scintillantes et surtout l'émerveillement dans les yeux de mes petits enfants....en ce qui concerne votre kit.....j'adore la collection complète mais si je dois choisir une partie j'aime beaucoup le kit lui même avec les éléments et les clusters....quant à mon film préféré c'est "noël blanc".... je vous souhaite de bonnes fêtes de fin d'année....et je croise les doigts pour le kit car je le trouve magnifique.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. j'ai oublié mon email : anae10000-divers@yahoo.fr - toutes mes excuses et encore merci pour ce concours....joyeuses fêtes de fin d'année

      Delete
  14. This collection is beautiful! I would love to have the kit or the words. For Christmas this year I would like to have good health for everyone.
    alyceanne.heberly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for this great cluster ))
    1. oups nothing :(( My husband and I, alone in the house ....
    2. hihi like everytime ... the full collection (flove what you do )))
    3. psp.biche57(at)gmail.com
    thanks so much for this chance ))

    ReplyDelete
  16. je suis anae....toutes mes excuses mais j'ai oublié de vous indiquer mon email.... c'est donc : anae10000-divers@yahoo.fr....merci encore pour ce merveilleux concours et je croise les doigts car votre kit est magnifique....bonnes fêtes de fin d'année...

    ReplyDelete
  17. bonjour....qui a gagné votre magnifique kit de noël...merci pour votre réponse et bonne journée...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to know about this event and hope you enjoyed a lot. I am looking for a lovely LA venue to arrange my best friend’s birthday party and searched on internet. Got to know about some amazing venues and planning to book the right one soon.

    ReplyDelete