Dec 14, 2016

7 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY - ARE YOU COMING TO MY PARTY?

Hello dears:)
We have 1 week only before my Birthday party begins. As always I planned some pleasant surprises for you. You will find all details here at 21.December.
What about the new Interview? You know, how I like to read your comments on my blog. So I think we can repeat the Interview event again in this year. I will be very happy, if you take a minute and write your question to me as a comment to this post. See other details on the picture below. If you are interesting by the Interview, which I had last year, you can find it here
X.O., your Olesya

7 comments:

  1. I love your designs so much and was wondering if you plan to continue creating a monthly series of kits in 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I've wondered about is if you have children? Do you plan on creating any baby kits in 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designing, will you have a tropical kit in 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What led you to designing digital scrapbook kits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kits are so lovely, I was wondering if you do any painting or artistic things using real media or do you only work in digital?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Олеся,для меня очень непривычно звучит..." я не люблю снег" ( ваши слова) Как можно не любить-пушистые,искрящиеся снежинки,прыгать с крыши в большой сугроб,кататься на уличном катке( не искусственный лед)-фонари,музыка,лыжи...сколько зимних проказ...А какое время года вам нравится больше всего?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. When did you realize that you had artistic talent? How many hours a day do you put into your talent? What is your favorite way to relax? If you could go on a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?

    ReplyDelete