Jul 13, 2016

WINNER + WEDNESDAY BLOG FREEBIE - 2016/13

Hello dears:)
 
Time to pick a winner of my beach and summer collection ''Ocean child'. As always, I asked random.org for help. The kit is going to Sandra Jensen. She is lucky today. Congratulations!
 
What about myself... I like to relax on the beach. Swimming and reading - two my favorites actions on the beach daily. But I really like to walk on the beach evenings or make some kind of beach party with my friends. 
 
Some of motivational quotes are going to you this Wednesday. Enjoy and stop waiting!
 
 
X.O., your Olesya

14 comments:

  1. This word art is fantastic. Love these quotations. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You So Much Appreciate Your Sharing,LOve Word Art!:)xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you very much : I like

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all your generosity ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT freebie.......THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very beautiful! thank you so much <3 love the WA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wordarts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful wordart; love the quotes! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been searghing for the perfect wordart for a page for my daughter. I just found it! Thank you for your kindness and sharing!

    ReplyDelete