May 30, 2016

FRUIT CRUSH + FREE CHANCE TO WIN + FREE MASK FROM ME

Hello dears:)
When I planned my new collection, I wanted to create something bright and fruity. Something like fruit crush. Watercolored. With a ton of fruits and summer-shined colors like bright pink, green, blue and lemony-yellow. Something fresh and yummy, remembering about hot summer days and tropical nights. I also created papers in various styles - some art, some patterned and some plain colored papers. Enjoy the coming summer!
Don't forget - you can buy this collection with -20% discount during the first sale week. 
 
* CHANCE TO WIN *    
1. Which is your favorite cocktail?
2. Which part of new collection do you want to win?
3. Your email  

AVAILABLE TILL 14.06.2016 23:59

Don't miss your free gift - photomask. You can find it at the end of this post.
X.O., your Olesya 
 
 
Full collection includes
- full kit with 57 elements and 16 papers
- 17 tags
- 5 wordarts
- 13 colored words
- 5 frame stamps (in black and white)
- 4 accents (.png)
- 4 quick pages
- 10 journal cards (.png/.pdf)
 
SEPARATE PARTS OF COLLECTION

 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I will enjoy using your wonderful mask. I left my thanks at the download. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how juicy and tempting this kit is!! I love Margaritas. I would love to win the basic kit but I really like no, love all the parts! email address_swaim99@comcast.net
    thank you so much for the chance to win.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the mask!!!!!! It isn't a cocktail but I love strawberry lemonade. If I am lucky enough to be the winner may I please have your beautiful Fruit Crush Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not much of a cocktail person but I guess Whiskey Sour would be my favorite. If I was lucky enough to win, I would choose the kit. My email is pamsothermail at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the mask, and also for the chance to win! :) I like pina coladas and strawberry daquiris, not that I drink alcohol that often. lol I would love to win the full kit. My email is amethystviolets@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win the Basic collection :) Thanks for the chance :)
    (scrapbrock55@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful kit with fresh colours, suitable for scrapping all kinds of summer photos.:-)
    One of my favourite cocktils is "Sex on the beach".
    Thanks for the chance to win, dear Olesya.
    Should I win I would be happy getting the full kit.
    Many thanks for the lovely mask.

    Have a nice day!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Великолепный летний набор !!! Прекрасные странички ! Большое спасибо за маску !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the lovely photo mask. I am going to enjoy using it. My favourite cocktail is a Strawberry Daquiri, and I would love to win the Full Kit. My email address is moosiedally@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the freebies always love them. I love your new kit, especially the color pallet. My favorite cocktail is margarita any flavor..papillonfun@gmail is my email

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Mediterranka, comment vas-tu ? Ici en France, nous manquons de soleil et par conséquent d'énergie ; alors on se fait un petit cocktail à base de jus d'ananas et d'orange additionné de liqueur de banane et de rhum blanc pour apporter le soleil qui nous manque. De plus, il est du même vert (le plus clair) que le combo de ton nouveau kit, rafraîchissant et acidulé. Si le sort me désigne, j'aimerais le kit complet. Prends soin de toi et merci pour tes freebies.
    Dani79

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the mask. One of my favorite summer drinks is called "Sex on the Beach". I would love the full collection or if not possible then just the kit. Great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oups ! j'ai oublié de te noter mon adresse mail. La voici : oasis-sechet@orange.fr
    Dani79

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still like those Pina Coladas. Margaritas close second. I love the overlay Accents.
    Thank you for the mask and a chance to win the Accents. Best, Rose
    rose1942@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the beautiful mask! I like black russians & margaritas. The whole collection is beautiful! I would love to win the basic kit ... thanks for the chance! jazzmom21(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Яркий, очень летний, чудесный набор. И большое спасибо за подарок!

    ReplyDelete