Mar 10, 2016

MONTHLY DIGEST: MARCH

Hello dears:)
I would like to start the new project today. A few weeks ago I had a class of natural science for my first grade children at the school. We told about seasons and about monthly changes in the nature. It was so interesting and I asked me, why I don't embody this idea in my kits. And I did. Within this project I create one mini kit per month. All kits will be created in different colors, suitable to the general concept, and fulled of various seasonal elements. You can ask me, why I decided to start in March? Well... March is the first month of the spring. And spring associates by me with new beginnings. It's a good time to make something new, isn't it?

 March is the first month of spring. The Earth wake up from the winter dreams. Only a few hard plants are sprouting, and a few of the earliest flowers and flowering bushes are putting forth their blossoms. The main colors in my march palette are light blue, grey and white, which were associated by me with the early spring sky, snowdrops and pussy willow.
  
Don't forget about -20% off sale during the first week!


 

SOME INSPIRATION FROM ME

 
 Photo by Olga Lukina
X.O., your Olesya

No comments:

Post a Comment