Feb 25, 2016

MINI SET *MOTHER'S LOVE* + FREE CLUSTER

Hello dears:)
When I was a child, one of the most important and lovely holiday in Russia was the International Women's Day, wich is celebrated on March 8. We celebrated this day as a Mothers day also and this is the reason, I create my new mini set special for coming 8. March. I have a lot of memories from my childhood, associated with the International Women's Day. And the loveliest was the mimosa - this fragrant flowers at the end of cold russian winter. It was traditional present for our mothers and for me this flower are forever associated with March, womens and mothers. I have one for you in my new mini set :) Happy coming Women's Day to all of you!


 


SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM

 
 
 



X.O., your Olesya
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you bunches dear, and happy women's day to you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely cluster! The colors are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! Thank you very much. I love the watercolor flower painting on your papers and overlays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Чудесный набор !!! Олеся,поздравляю с наступающим праздником !!! Желаю крепкого здоровья,море цветов и улыбок,исполнение желаний !!! Большое спасибо за подарок!

    ReplyDelete