Dec 28, 2015

THE NEW YEAR LOTTERY + WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello dears :)
Big offer for my customers! Are you ready for The new year lottery? 
Available in all my stores, 28. December - 13. January.

 
 
I would like to thank you for joying my Birthday party this year. It was amazing because of you all. I love you very much. Many kisses to al of you from Turkish Riviera. And now time to pick the winners!!! 

Full kit ''Beautiful vintage'' is going to Mary A.
Mini set ''My secret place'' is going to Jules W.
Basic collection ''Just you and the world'' is going to Sandra
 
And 2 coupons (5 USD) for helping me with Interview are going to Shayna and Kel. 

Sandra and Jules W, I couldn't find your emails. Please contact me!!!

X.O., your Olesya 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I am soooo excited to win the Basic collection "Just you and the world"! Wahoo! My email address is sandra@jensentree.org

    ReplyDelete