Dec 11, 2015

EXCLUSIVE KITS FOR BLOG SUBSCRIBERS - 2016

Hello dears:)
Time to choose the color palettes for the coming year. 
I picked 10 color palettes for your choice. Look at the pictures, than go to the vote-list on the left sidebar and vote for your favorite palette. Voting is available till 31. December. In January I choose two palettes, which get more votes.  

PLEASE USE VOTE-LIST ON THE LEFT SIDEBAR FOR VOTING!!!
YOU CAN CHOOSE 1 FAVORITE PALETTE ONLY

Here are the palettes and short description for them. 
 
The first kit will be realized every month from January till June. 
The second kit will be realized every month from July till December. 
The both kit will be available for my blog subscribers only.
If you are not subscriber yet, you have enough time to joy my fan club :)
 
X.O., your Olesya

3 comments:

  1. All great, very hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 is my 2nd choice, but I voted for #5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All palettes are really great, almost impossible to choose. Fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete