Oct 6, 2015

MEDITERRANKA DESIGN'S SPOTLIGHT AT OSCRAPS - SALE, FREEBIE, CHALLENGE AND PRIZES

Hello dears:)
Would you like to know some interesting fact about me? To get some freebie and try to win gift coupons? Don't miss my Spotlight action at Oscraps.



Dear Diary... With these words I start every note in my journal. I had a habit of keeping a diary since I was 10 years old. I've got the first one from my father and right now I have quite a collection of diaries. My diaries are a part of of my memories, my experiences and observation. Many of my knowledge and views and emotions i have kept locked in my diaries. They are full of important moments in my life. My family, friends, school, holidays, travel destinations, first love and first pain, hopes and expectations, plans and dreams, this is a great mosaic of my life. I don’t have rules for what I put in my diary, but I try to write every day. Sometimes it's just a short note, sometimes it's a long story. I love writing and always have. Writing is not only for keeping your memories, it's a great art of therapy for the people, who are too emotional. Writing in a diary helps to release tension, give insights into problems, and put issues into perspective. 2 years ago I started using the mobile apps My W Days on iphone. It's very practical, because now I can take notes everywhere. Even if am I walking on the beach or waiting for my cheesecake in cafe. Yes, I'm a writing maniac Sometimes I open my old diaries and read about the times from my childhood or school life. About the people, who are gone. About the places, I will never visit again. About my fears, I left in my past. About my dreams, which came true and now make me happy. Diary is more than your autobiography, is your secret place, which will stay with you forever.


The Challenge ''Dear Diary'' is already running at Oscraps forum Feel free to create as many layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win one of the three prizes I am giving away (one prize per customer).

To give you some inspiration, I've created a new mini set "Dear Diary". This set includes a variety of inspirational elements and papers to help you honor the present. The new set ''Dear Diary'' is on sale - 40% off till the end of the Spotlight.


Look at these beautiful pages, coordinated with this mini set.

 
Prizes
• Each participant will receive pack of two accents, coordinated with mini set ''Dear Diary''.
• Each participant will receive $2 coupon to the Mediterranka Design Shop
• I am also giving away THREE coupons to my shop in a random draw at the end of this challenge!
1st Winner: $30 coupon to the Mediterranka Design Shop

2nd Winner: $25 coupon to the Mediterranka Design Shop

3rd Winner: $20 coupon to the Mediterranka Design Shop

Download from my store

Thank you to everyone who joins me in this spotlight!

Here is some examples by the Cheery O's created special for the Challenge!.

No comments:

Post a Comment