Jun 18, 2015

WINNER + EXCLUSIVE GIFT FOR SUBSCRIBERS - SPRING BY THE SEA LAST PART 6

Hello, dear friends:)

At first I want to  pick a winner of my last collection ''Big girls party''. Thank you for nice comments.
It was not easy to choose only one winner, because there are a lot of very personal comments. And I was really enjoed to read about your friendships and friends.
I want to present the QP set to Sharon. Please contact me to mediterranka@mail.ru
 Dear subscribers, time to check your mails! The last part of exclusive kit ''Spring by the sea'' is going to you. 

PLEASE NOTE: The mail with the download link is already sent. You will NOT get the links for this kit, if you subscribe now. But you can subscribe right now because...

Next month I start the second kit of this year. Stay with me and enjoy your gifts!

X.O., your Olesya

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful free !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ваш набор - великолепен !!! Огромное спасибо !!!

    ReplyDelete