Dec 31, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR + WINTER ALPHABET CARDS + WEDNESDAY BLOG FREEBIE - WEEK 1

Hello, dears!
I finish this year with new pack of Alphabetic cards. This Winter cards are available in english and russian languages. Play and learn!





This is my last post in 2014. 24 hours later we say Hello to 2015. I want to thank all of you for staying with me, for being my fans, for using my design and for giving me the power and inspiration for my creation. I wish all of you Happy New Year and promise  a lot of beautiful things next year - new Collections, new freebies, new exclusve gifts for subscribers.
 


And now time to grab last freebie in this year. You can get some tags right now. Enjoy!


X.O., your Olesya

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful tags/word strips. && thank you for all the beautiful gifts you've shared with us each week. May you have a terrific New Year; full of success, good health, joy & love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какой шикарный наборчик с зимними русскоязычными буквами. Олеся, я просто влюблена в эту твою идею с алфавитом. Спасибо БОЛЬШОЕ... С Новым годом))) Всего самого наилучшего в новом году)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. С новым годом! Рада, что нравятся мои алфавиты. БУдем продолжать эту традицию и в следующем году!

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete