Dec 20, 2014

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR PALETTE

Hello, dears:)

Time to choose the color palettes for next year. I plan to create 2 different kits and need your help, because I don't know which colors and theme you like. Here is 9 color palettes for your choice. Look at the pictures, than go to the vote-list on the left sidebar and vote for your favorite palette. Voting is available till 31. December. In January I choose two palettes, which get more votes. 
The first kit will be realized every month from January till June. 
The second kit will be realized every month from July till December. 

The both kit will be available only for my blog subscribers.
But if you are not subscriber yet, you have enough time to joy our team:)

PLEASE USE VOTE-LIST ON THE LEFT SIDEBAR FOR VOTING!!!
YOU CAN CHOOSE 1 FAVORITE PALETTE ONLY

X.O., your Olesya

Now to the voting...



 
 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful color palettes ... I like 1, 4 & 6 ... #9, too. I'll have to give this some thought! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "Time for Fruits" and "Spring on the Sea"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing all of them, but favourite 5 and 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Как же сложно выбрать!!! Но мне больше всего нравиться №5 и №8.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Олеся, какой интересный и удивительный color... Все такое "вкусное", что глаза разбегаются... Но больше всего на себя внимание обратили следующие палитры: №3, №7, №8.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for 2 but the 8 is so sweet :)))))
    thanks for all !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the 8, for the promise of a spring that sure will come !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Красота!!! Как выбрать ? Мне нравится 1,3,9.... Пошла голосовать....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the colours of Pallette #9 and
    this will be what i am voting for.
    Thanks for everything.
    Hugs
    Linda aka MadLin

    madlindesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful color palettes!!!
    My favourite is № 9

    Best greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like numbers 8 & 9. All of them are so very petty It is really hard to choose

    ReplyDelete