Oct 25, 2014

IT'S COFFEE O'CLOCK + CHANCE TO WIN + BLOG AND FB FREEBIES

Hello, dears:)
It's coffee o'clock! Are you a coffee person? My new collection is for all coffee lovers!
A good news for my russian speaking fans - now you can buy my collection with russian wordarts and tags in full or mini format.

* CHANCE TO WIN * 
If you want to win this kit or something else from this collection, write me a comment here. Tell me, what part of this collection you want to get (kit, journal cards, accents or quick pages) and don't forget to write your e-mail. I will return on 13. November and pick 1 winner. Play and win!


 
Collection ''It's coffee o clock'' includes:
- full kit with 65 elements and 16 papers
- 97 english wordarts and tags 
or
- 77 russian wordarts and tags
- 4 accents (saved .png files)
- 4 quick pages
- 6 journal cards 3x4 (.png and .pdf files)
Don't forget - buying my new products you get bonus points. How you can spend your bonus points?
 READ HERE  
Don't miss Blog-freebie - amazing cluster by Kama.
  Have a good week!
X.O., your Olesya 

FULL KIT - 1.5 bonus point
+ bonus pack with coffee recipes 
IN ENGLISH            IN RUSSIAN
* DSA *                      *DSA*
* MSAD *                  *MSAD*




MINIKIT - no bonus point
25 elements, 10 papers, wordarts and tags
IN ENGLISH            IN RUSSIAN
* DSA *                      *DSA*
* MSAD *                  *MSAD*

ACCENTS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
JOURNAL CARDS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
 
ENGLISH WORDARTS AND TAGS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
 
 
RUSSIAN WORDARTS AND TAGS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
  

QUICK PAGES - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
 
 
FULL COLLECTION  5 in 1
3 bonus point

IN ENGLISH            IN RUSSIAN
* DSA *                      *DSA*
* MSAD *                  *MSAD*
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM
 
 
  


FREE CLUSTER FROM KAMA (DOWNLOAD)

 
FACEBOOK FANS FREEBIE (LIKE AND GRAB)
 

25 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... did my comment not save? well, here it is again:
    I can smell the coffee - I love it! This is a beautiful collection - I'd love the kit or the word art; it's all terrific!! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing kit! I love the rich colors. It is a beautiful collection. I'd love the kit. Thank you for the freebies! =)
    csfishleigh@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kit! It is so beautiful I am addicted to my morning coffee and would love to have this kit to do some scrapping of pages with my coffee buddies from years back (when all our kiddies were young - and we were too). Coffee on one of our front steps was a standard place to gather in the fall. Anyway, I would love the kit.
    Thanks for a chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can smell the coffee ~ I love coffee and this is so beautiful - its such a beautiful collection ~ I'd love the kit ~ Thank you so much for the chance. kco.kimchili @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chance to win part of this collection which is absolutely yummy.
    I would love to win the kit.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh shoot! I forgot to put in my email. swaim99@comcast.net
    and again I love the new kit. I can smell the coffee brewing now. I would love the kit or any part would suit me just fine.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the new kit and addon's are amazing!!! I am a complete coffeeholic, even my dr. says i should have IV's of coffee instead of saline. LMAO. I even go to sleep with a cup of coffee! Anyway, what a wonderful job you have done and would love to win the kit. Thanks for the chance.
    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kit. Thank you for the chance to win the kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Моей близкой подруге, любительнице кофе, с удовольствием оформила бы странички на ее День рождения.Верю в удачу. Спасибо.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful kit such rich vibrant colours.I'm struggling to decide which part I would like they are all lovely.However I would,after much thought, like the kit if I am lucky enough to be chosen and thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning coffe is my meditaton. Love the kit. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing kit! Thank you for the freebies! Thanks for a chance to WIN it kit. kocianovairena@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't imagine not having coffee...LOL If I am lucky enough to win my I please have your lovely kit???? Thank you so much for giving me a chance.

    shaynamaydle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty set! I just love these colors! Thank you so much for the chance - I'd love to have the KIT!!
    tammymorgan71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!! beautiful!!! elami@iol.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to have the kit if I am the winner. I love coffee! Thanks for the freebies and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it all! Great job! I would like to win the kit! TY for this chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waw, awesome, it's true delicateness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great kit! I love the colours and the accents! Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet kit! Thanks for the freebies

    ReplyDelete
  22. this kit is fantastic! thanks so much for the chance! i'd love to win the kit in english! how nice to do it in both languages!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the chance to win this fabulous kit--I love the coffee main element with the papers; Email @: lm.lifeturn@hotmail.com please if I win.. thanks so much again... Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the very nice cluster. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete