Oct 17, 2014

WINNER + EXCLUSIVE GIFT FOR SUBSCRIBERS - VINTAGE BEAUTY PART 4

Hello, dear friends:)

Today I must pick a winner of my last collection ''Burgundy autumn''. Thank you for all nice comments. I'm really happy that you like my design. As always I use random.org to pick a winner.
Today is comment no 7.
Congrats to Tammy Morgan!
Thanks to all for interesting!
Dear subscribers, time to check your mails! The fourth part of new kit ''Vintage beauty'' is going to you.
 
Are you not subscribers yet? Join to my newsletter and get exclusive gifts every month!
Don't forget! You can subscribe anytime you want, but it will be not available to get exclusive gifts over the past months.
X.O., your Olesya

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! And since today is my wedding anniversary, this is a wonderful gift! The colors in this kit are just gorgeous. Do you need an email address or anything from me?

    ReplyDelete