Oct 31, 2014

CELEBRATE DSD ON DSA: SALE + SPECIAL GRAB BAG + FREEBIE TRAIN

Hello, dears:)
I invite you to celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day with DSA-store. You can find a lot of special offers there. Let's take a closer look... What we have there?


 We also prepared special grab bag for all of you

Here is my part for this grab bag 
Quick page and some wordarts


AND FINALLY...


You come from CreaDorena's blog

You are here and get my part right now!

 
Now you are going to Brenian Designs 
Enjoy your jorney!

X.O., your Olesya

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the hand print! Beautiful papers!!! Love the bubbles!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this post ... I'm glad the links were still active; this is beautiful! I really love the papers & the bubbles, too! :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mini. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete