Oct 15, 2014

AUTUMN SALE + WEDNESDAY FREEBIE WEEK 42 + NEWS FOR SUBSCRIBERS

Hello, dears:)
I have some great news for you this Wednesday. If you look for some autumn products with special price, welcome to my stores. Templates, kits, accents, stacked papers, quick pages and 1 collection are on the sale right now. Don't miss!


 
Dear subscribers, the new part of exclusive kit ''Vintage beauty'' is coming very soon.

 
Want to get exclusive gifts every month? Subscribe to my newsletter right now.

The gift will be send automaticly in the middle of each month to the friends in my subscribers list. If you aren't my blog subscribers yet, you have enough time to do it. 

P.S. You can subscribe anytime you want, but it will be not available to get exclusive gifts over the past months.    


Time for freebie! This week you can grab my new template. Enjoy!


4 comments: