Sep 30, 2014

BURGUNDY AUTUMN + CHANCE TO WIN + BLOG AND FB FANS FREEBIES

Hello, dears:)
Autumn... The most colorful and bright season... For my September collection I found very beautiful colors - burgundy, orange, dark green and brown. It looks amazing, isn't?
I have some news for you. For simple-style's fans I prepared the special minikit. It's the part of full kit with some elements, papers (plain and patterned), tags, wordarts and numbers. But if you want to buy the full kit with all elements, you are very welcome. And certainly you can buy full collection :)
 
* CHANCE TO WIN * 
If you want to win this kit or something else from this collection, write me a comment here. Tell me, what part of this collection you want to get (kit, journal cards, recipe cards, alphabet, accents or quick pages) and don't forget to write your e-mail. I will return on 17. October and pick 1 winner. Play and win!


Collection ''Burgundy autumn'' includes:
- full kit with 67 elements, 16 papers, 40 wordarts and tags, pack of numbers
- 4 accents (saved .png/psd files)
- 4 quick pages
- 6 journal cards 3x4 (.png and .pdf files)
- alphabet cards (english and russian)
Don't forget - buying my new products you get bonus points. How you can spend your bonus points?
 READ HERE  
Don't miss Blog-freebie - amazing cluster by Kama.
  Have a good week!
X.O., your Olesya 

FULL KIT - 1.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 

MINIKIT - no bonus point
27 elements, 10 papers, 40 wordarts and tags, pack of numbers
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
ACCENTS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
JOURNAL CARDS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
PACK OF WORDS AND NUMBERS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
 
QUICK PAGES - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
ENGLISH ALPHABET - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
RUSSIAN ALPHABET - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
COLLECTION 7 in 1 - 4.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *


SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM








FREE CLUSTER FROM KAMA (DOWNLOAD)


FACEBOOK FANS FREEBIE (LIKE AND GRAB)


FREE FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY (check your mails)

19 comments:

  1. I was a little confused, because you said you would choose a winner on September 17th, and this is already the 30th. I'm hoping you perhaps mean the 17th of October. As for what I part of the collection I would choose to win, I would pick the full kit, although I love the accents, too! It is a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ups, I changed the date:) Thank you! Could you please write your mail here...?

      Delete
  2. I would love to win the full kit! Gorgeous work. Thank you for the chance to win. I don't think too many people will want to put their email here, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rich and gorgeous new kit. I am in love with it!!
    Thank you for the chance to be a winner. I would love to have the kit.
    Hugs,
    Joyce Swaim
    swaim99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burgundy Autumn is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your CT did a wonderful job on their layouts. If I am fortunate enough to win may I please have the kit???? Thank you so much for giving me a chance to win.

    shaynamaydle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kit is stunning! Your color choices couldn't be better. I too would love to win the full kit, but as Tammy said, I don't want to put my email address here in a public area, but thank you for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful new kit. If I happened to be lucky enough to win I would love to win the kit.

    pamsothermail at gmail dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win the full kit - it's gorgeous! I just love the colors! Thank you for the chance!
    Tammy Morgan
    tammymorgan71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic rich colour combinations! I would very much like to win the kit.
    Thank you so much for the great chance!
    My e-mail: fairywhite at mail dot ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. the kit is abolutely gorgeous! thanks for the chance to win it! thanks for the fantastic gifts too! sunflowerfaerie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfully rich looking kit! Such deep and luxurious colors. While I would love the kit, the reality is that those accent clusters are calling me.The accents would make wonderful name tags..... exactly what I need. Thank you for offering the accents as possible giveaways. Middie stck@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your collection is simply amazing!!!! I love the kit and the word art first of all but everything is really well done! Thank you for the freebies and for the chance to win! My mail: crystal1972scrap at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous kit!Thank you so much for the freebies.
    I will be very happy to win the English alphabet.
    Thanks for the chance <3
    Have a great day.
    marysevermorel@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. would love to win the full kit - kit is absolutely gorgeous!
    coopie18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful - thank you / Anki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi There...I Tried To Post My Comment Here Before & It Didn't Work,So I Am Trying Again...Love The Whole Set You Have Featured Here...I Would Love To Have The Full Kit...It's Just Gorgeous!
    Thanks For The Chance...Smiles,RJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a breath taking kit! Love it. Woud love to have it. Tdhanks for Chance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely stunning!! I would like to win the kit if I'm chosen. thank you for the chance! jwirtz5 at wi . rr . com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the gorgeous cluster. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete