Aug 31, 2014

I LOVE BAKING + CHANCE TO WIN + BLOG FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
Today I present you my new collection. If you love baking and have some kitchen-life-photos or recipes of your favorite desserts, you will like this kit! The kit is available as a simple kit includes elements, papers, wordarts and tags, and as a part of the collection ''I love baking''. 

* CHANCE TO WIN *
If you want to win this kit or something else from this collection, write me a comment here. Tell me, what part of this collection you want to get (kit, journal cards, recipe cards, alphabet, accents or quick pages) and don't forget to write your e-mail. I will return on 17. September and pick 1 winner. Play and win!



Collection ''I love baking'' includes:
- full kit with 77 elements, 18 papers, 151 wordarts and tags 
- 5 accents (saved .png files)
- 4 quick pages
- 6 journal cards 3x4 (.png and .pdf files)
- 10 recipe cards
- alphabet cards (english and russian)
Don't forget - buying my new products you get bonus points. How you can spend your bonus points?
 READ HERE  
Don't miss Blog-freebie - amazing cluster by Kama.
  Have a good week!
X.O., your Olesya 

KIT - 1.5 bonus point

* DSA *
* MSAD *

ACCENTS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
  JOURNAL CARDS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

 
  RECIPE CARDS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
  QUICK PAGES - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
  
ENGLISH ALPHABET - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *

  RUSSIAN ALPHABET - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
  WORDARTS AND TAGS - 0.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
   
COLLECTION (7 in 1) - 4.5 bonus point
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM
 
 
 

FREE CLUSTER FROM KAMA (DOWNLOAD)
 

FACEBOOK FANS FREEBIE (LIKE AND GRAB)


FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY (check your mails)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous baking kit! I love the elements. They look so real and especially the blueberry and pie elements. So fresh and look like they just came out of the oven! I would love to win them. I have some of your kits and they are fantastic as well. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new Baking kit!!! My favorite product would be the kit part. Just beautiful! Thank you! Email address is junegauntley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe! merci pour la chance de le gagner. J'aimerai bien gagner le Kit. Amitiés Brigitte
    mon adresse mail clemencetheo@wanadoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this collection!!! It is everything someone who loves to bake would love to have to scrap with. I would so like to win the kit! Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummie, yummie, I'm getting hungry seeing this wonderful kit.
    Like the recipe cards and the alphabet so much. :-)
    Thanks for the chance to win. Your kits and collection are always gorgeous. :-)

    Have a nice and wonderful new week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kit is fantastic! I'd love to win the kit please. thanks so much for the chance! Thanks for the awesome matching gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful!! I would love to have the kit. My email is cillypippin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE to bake and would like to win the kit, please. My email is jwirtz5 at wi dot rr dot com
    Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the mini kit and thank Karma for the cluster. I have several of your kits. This one is full of goodies and the colors are brilliant! Love them all but the journal cards and recipe cards are my faves right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have the accents. Joyce from FB

    ReplyDelete