Jul 31, 2014

IT'S EASY TO USE JOURNAL CARDS - TIPS FOR YOU + WINNER

Hello, dears:)
Today I want to share with you some ideas about how you can use journal cards in your layouts. One year ago I didn't know anything about journal cards. I didn't understand what is it and what I can make with these things. I looked at the layouts of the scrappers who used journal cards and didn't think I can be one of them. But now I'm! And I can tell you honestly - it's really very easy to use journal cards. 

* SOME TIPS FROM ME *

 
 
* MORE TIPS *

 
Pages: Ceeflower, MelanieRitchie, Beatricemi, JenniferHignite (Creations by Scotty Girl Design)  


Pages: Bellerose, ChaosLounge, Bellerose, Solysombra33 (Creations by KimB's Designs and Jen Allison)


Pages: Chigirl, Marnel, Nun69, Chigirl (Creations by Lynne-Marie and Little Butterfly Wings)

* WINNER * 
 
And the winner of my last game (Collection ''Meet me by the sea'') is Judy Rice.She's getting the quick pages' pack from me. Participate in the next game and win parts of the collection.
X.O., your Olesya

No comments:

Post a Comment