Jan 4, 2014

SPECIAL OFFER 2014 FOR SUBSCRIBERS - SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW!

Hello, dears:)
I'm happy to see all of you on my blog again! I hope, you had wonderful holidays and spent a lot of time with your family and friends. What about my plans for 2014? I promise you a lot of new beautiful collection in my stores and a lot of amazing freebies here, on my blog. 

And for my blog subscribers I have special surprise... I make 2 free kits for you! The first one will be complete on June 2014, the second one - on December 2014. So six month for each kit, a small part every month. The color palettes for these kits you choosed yourself. 

The first part of first kit will be ready on 15. January!

X.O., your Olesya

JANUARY - JUNE 2014

''SUMMER FIELD''


JULY - DECEMBER 2014

''VINTAGE BEAUTY''


Are you not subscribers yet? Join to my newsletter and get exclusive gifts every month! 
Don't forget! You can subscribe anytime you want, but it will be not available to get exclusive gifts over the past months.

No comments:

Post a Comment