Dec 3, 2013

VOICES OF THE DESERT + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE CLUSTER

Hello, dears:)
2 years ago I presented in store my first kit - ''Colors of Africa''. This kit was one of the best-sellers till the last month! I've got a lot of positive comments about the color palette and the kit own. And today I want to present you my new kit creating with the same color palette - violet, orange, brown, green-yellow. You can find the new kit called ''Voices of the desert'' in both my stores. As always you can buy all parts of this collection separately or save some money buing the full collection in one.

Collection ''Voices of the desert'' includes:
- full kit with 55 elements, 2 clusters, 20 papers (incl. patterned), 5 wordarts and set of alphas
- 5 accents (.psd files)
- 4 quick pages
- 4 stacked papers
* DSA *
* MSAD *
 
* PLAY AND WIN *

Today I give you a chance to win your favorite part of this collection? You can make your choise between Quick pages, Accents and Stacked papers! 
Write me a comment and let me know which one you want to have.
Don't forget write in a comment your e-mail. AVAILABLE TILL 15. DECEMBER!!! 
 
Don't miss your gift - amazing cluster from Kama creating with the new kit 

X.O., your Olesya
* KIT *
 


| DSA |

| MSAD |
  
* ACCENTS *
 


| DSA |

| MSAD |
 
* STACKED PAPERS *
 


| DSA |

| MSAD |
 
* QUICK PAGES *
 


| DSA |

| MSAD |
 
* SOME INSPIRATION *
   


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. How beautiful are these colors!! I love your new kit, every single bit of it and I would love to be the winner of the accents.Thank you for this gorgeous freebie.
    My email is swaim99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful kit!!! Love the stacked papers!! wildkat1@cox.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the beautiful cluster! the kit is gorgeous! I'd love to have the qps! thank you so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colors..I would to win your quick pages. Thanks for the opportunity. ladyofthefens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOOH, This new kit makes me so excited! I love the theme! Thanks for a chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of the kit. I would love to be a winner of the accents kit.

    ReplyDelete