Dec 1, 2013

ONCE UPON A WINTER DAY

Hello, dears:)
Last 10 days I spent in Russia, in my hometown Tver, with my family. On thursday we visited my cousin - she lives in the small village near our home-town with her family - husband and 2 children. It's a very small village - I think six or seven houses - lost between fields and forest. Absolutely beautiful! At the time only two families live there - my cousin's family and one old man. About 40 km to the nearest town, 2 km to the nearest bus stop, nature and beauty. Can you belive it?

  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Классные фотки Олеся... какая Русь красивая...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Кама! Чего у Русь не отнять, так это красоты. Жаль, что она сохранилась, как правило, лишь за пределами городов. Девственная природа...

      Delete