Dec 15, 2013

DECEMBER GIFT FOR SUBSCRIBERS AND... MEGA-KIT FOR NEXT YEAR???

Hello, dears:)

My dear subscribers, please, check your e-mails. The last gift for this year is going to you - 3 cristmas cards creating with my new kit ''I'll be home for Christmas'' (on the sale at 25.December).

I plan to make a mega-kit for subscribers (only!) in the coming year.  Every month you become the part of the kit with elements, papers, wordarts and tags. Everything, what you need for keep your memories!
But I need your help. Let's make the mega-kit together! 
You choose the color palette and I make the rest:)
Interview you can find on the sidebar left
You can vote till 31.12.13 

So... there are the palettes for vote
Wild flowers
Like a rose
Vintage beauty
Peonies and pears 
 
Summer field 
 
Are you not subscribers yet? Time to join my newsletter and get exclusive gifts every month! 
Don't forget! You can subscribe anytime you want, but it will be not available to get exclusive gifts over the past months.
 
X.O., your Olesya

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's really difficult to vote for one only, because I love all your colour palettes. Each of them has got its special charme. which means you'll have to create 5 kits....smile.
    Think, I'll vote Vintage Beauty. :-)

    Have a nice week and warm greetings
    Christa

    ReplyDelete