Dec 16, 2013

CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME 17.12 - 22.12!

Hello, dears:)
I have my birthday on 21. December and I want to celebrate it with you. Right now I start my birthday sale in both my stores. During 6 days you can buy all my products with discount - 40%! 


 
And... I have something special for you! 
Don't miss your chance to win 3 coupons for 5 euro, 7 euro and 10 euro.
Leave me a comment here and come back on 22.December!
I post here the names of lucky-ladies!
 


P.S. Don't forget to vote for your favorite color palette! 
X.O., your Olesya

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I hope it's an awesome one for you! thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello and Happy Birthday. It is a pleasure to share this special day with you. You give us so many pretty things all year long. I hope your day is fun and that you are surrounded by friends and loving family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Olesya!! My mother's birthday was on the 21st of December, too. The shortest day of the year. I Hope you have a marvelous day! Thank you for the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I wish you a Happy Birthday and a good day filled with joy and happiness.

    perlebleu4@hotmail.fr

    Bonjour,
    Je vous souhaite un Joyeux Anniversaire et une bonne journée remplie de joie et de bonheur.

    perlebleu4@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your fabulous kits. You have such a special way of designing that I find quite impressive.
    Thanks for the chance to win. I'm looking forward to buying some of those kits that I don't have at the discounted price.
    Thanks again.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Merry Christmas with the family and many other wonderful kits. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete