Nov 5, 2013

YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
My new kit "Young and beautiful" is available in my stores, creating with inspiration of old vintage photos and ballet - full of tenderness, charm and femininity. As always you can buy all parts of this collection separately or save some money buing the full collection in one.


Collection ''Young and beautiful'' includes:

- full kit with 63 elements, 12 papers, 19 wordarts and wordtags

- 5 accents (.psd files)

- 4 quick pages

- 4 stacked papers


* PLAY AND WIN *



Today I give you a chance to win your favorite part of this collection? You can make your choise between Quick pages, Accents and Stacked papers! 

Write me a comment and let me know which one you want to have.

Don't forget write in a comment your e-mail.
AVAILABLE TILL 15. NOVEMBER!!! 


Don't miss your gift - amazing cluster creating with the new kit 



X.O., your Olesya


* KIT *
 
| DSA |
| MSAD |

 
* ACCENTS *
 
| DSA |
| MSAD |
 
* STACKED PAPERS *
 
| DSA |
| MSAD |
* QUICK PAGES *
 
| DSA |
| MSAD |
 
* FULL COLLECTION *
 
| DSA |
| MSAD |
 
* SOME INSPIRATION *
   

7 comments:

  1. Oh I am so very excited to see you have out a brand spanking new kit that is so lovely. Thanks for the chance to win; I would love to have the accents.
    Hugs, Joyce
    swaim99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything in this kit but especially the stacked papers. Keeping my fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. très beau kit, bravo, j'adore les papiers. merci pour la chance de gagner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! I would love to have those accents to play with. Thanks for the chance!
    jwirtz5@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chance to win I'll take anything you give me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection! thanks for the beautiful cluster. I would love to have the QPs! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete