Oct 6, 2013

AUTUMN MORNING + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
I would like to present you my new Collection ''Autumn Morning''. If you love fall so much as I am, you find enjoyment in keeping your autumn-memories with it. As always you can buy all parts of this collection separately or save some money buing the full collection in one.

Collection ''Autumn Morning'' includes:
- full kit with 63 elements, 12 papers and 7 wordarts
- 5 accents (.psd files)
- 4 quick pages
- 4 stacked papers
* PLAY AND WIN *

Today I give you a chance to win your favorite part of this collection? You can make your choise between Quick pages, Accents and Stacked papers! 
Write me a comment and let me know which part of collection you want to have.
Don't forget write in a comment your e-mail.

AVAILABLE TILL 20. OCTOBER!!!
Don't miss your gift for today - amazing cluster by Kama. 

X.O., your Olesya
* KIT *
| DSA |
| MSAD |


 
* ACCENTS *
| DSA |
| MSAD |

 
 * QUICK PAGES *

| DSA |
| MSAD |


* STACKED PAPERS *
| DSA |
| MSAD |

  
* FULL COLLECTION *
| DSA |
| MSAD |

 
* SOME INSPIRTION FROM ME AND MY CT *

 


Credits: photos by Magda Berny, Darina Panova, L'Allodola, Polina Dal, Tatyana Musskaya, Ekaterina Efremova, JKaterina, lyshepilova

9 comments:

  1. magnifiques couleurs d'automne pour ce kit, bravo et merci pour la chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful collection!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I win may I please have the accents????

    hugs,
    Shayna

    shaynamaydle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the kit is beautiful,. I would love to win the * QUICK PAGES * and if I win,, I will make a tag, to show off your beautiful work, on my blog. thank you ! xx
    my email is :
    .
    betsyfiltrerepost-sommer12@yahoo.com
    Hugs from Betsy E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collection is so beautiful! Thanks for the free cluster!
    I love the colors of autumn.
    Thanks for the change to win something from the collection.
    If I win, can I please have the Fullkit?

    *hugs*
    Britta
    Rollinchen@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but this time only Accents, QP or Stacked papers are available for this game. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. First of all thanks for the beautiful cluster! :-)
    This kit is just a dream, I like the typical autumn colors very much and you composed so lovely elements and papers.
    Congrats! :-)
    Should I win I'll choose the accents.

    Hugs
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the full kit...Colors are just right...Autumn is more than just Halloween...need more designs for this beautiful season...I HOPE I WIN !!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the beautiful clusters! I'd love the QPs but the whole collection is gorgeous! thanks for the chance!
    sunflowerfaerie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. magnifique kit, j'aime beaucoup les clusters. bravo et merci pour la chance

    ReplyDelete