Jun 6, 2013

BACK ON THE ROAD + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE GIFT

Hello, dears:)
If you like travel don't miss my new kit! It's perfect for keeping your travel memories and creating layouts in style of paper-multilayer-scrapbooking. I made 4 pages at a time. The feeling was like I created photo album. Cards, newspapers snippets and paper tags... Enjoy with -25% for first week!

Want to win this kit? It's easy! You just need to write me a comment with your e-mail and 3 places in the world you would like to go! Play and win with me!!!  

Available till 15.06.13 

Dont't forget to grab your gift. Today it's new cluster from Kama and wordart from me. 2 in one! Enjoy!

See you soon, 
your Olesya

| DSA |
| MSAD |


| CT-INSPIRATION |



Credits: photos by Macleod1967, Monikha, D. Osipova, Magda Berny, Yulia Voronova, Alena Kopas, Adore Photography by Victoria Caverhill, genrius, Milana Igolkina


16 comments:

  1. Wow! What a stunning kit! Thank you for the freebie.

    3 places I would love to go?

    1. Back to Germany as I was too young to really appreciate it when I was there at 18.

    2. Africa to go on safari.

    3. Mobile Alabama to see where I was born.

    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts and your new kit "Back on the Road" is so fantastic. Wonderful elements and papers and I love the colours very much. :-)

    I would like to go to San Francisco for a second time, further to have a look round New Zealand and to visit the beautiful isle Giglio.

    Thanks for the lovely freebie and the chance to win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kit!
    I would like to go to Hawaii, Washington State and Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kit with gorgeous elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have TONS of travel photos that would work great with this kit! I would love to visit Italy, Hawaii and Antalya, Turkey. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Ireland where my roots are. 2. Paris 3. Italy

    Thank you so much for the cluster with the word art. The kit is Old World at its best. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to visit the Ural and Iceland.
    Thanks for the chance to win your wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you love this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really enjoy going to London, Paris and Rome. Thank you for giving me a chance to win.

    hugs,
    Shayna

    shaynamaydle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely kit,

    I would love to go to Hawaii, Germany and Ireland to play with you!

    pamsothermail at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to visit, China, Aruba, and Australia; gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to go to Ireland! the beauty of the scenery and to find my roots! awesome kit! thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice...Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning so hard to find quality these days would love the chance to win this
    1. back to my childhood home Chertsey Surrey England
    2. America for the Nostalgia
    3 Niagara Falls
    littlecharlie11@internode.on.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to know Brasil, Canada and Australia so much.
    Thanks.
    arlenepsp@yahoo.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful Kit and so beautiful LOs!

    ReplyDelete