Apr 25, 2013

TAKE YOUR NEEDLE + FREEBIE + CHANCE TO WIN

Hello, dears:)
I'm in love with scrapbooking, it's absolutely true. But I also love cross stitch, knitting and sewing. In my childhood I hated everything related to sewing and now... I can't live without my sewing machine. I usually sew toys. You already know one of my favorite toy - cow called Marta. I used it in my kit ''Finding Marta's place''. In my new kit ''Take your needle'' you can find other toy from my collection. It's a little lamb-girl. She has no name yet and it's not good, isn't it? 

If you want to participate in new game and win my new kit, write me a comment with your e-mail and the name for my lamb toy. I will return on 5.May and pick one winner. You can also try your luck here, on DST! Don't miss your chance!

P.S. Don't forget to grab your gift - free cluster from Kama.
See you soon,
X.O., your Olesya

| DSA |
 | SFF |
| MSAD |


| SOME INSPIRATION |



Credits: photos by D. Matushkin, President kids models, Voronova_N., Irina Novikova, Aleksandra Volk,  Iga Logan, N. Zakonova

8 comments:

  1. kit vypadá úžasně, moc bych si ho přála mít ve své sbírce. děkuji za šanci vyhrát :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Betty BaBa ?

    Love your new kit and would love to win it.

    Thanks Lana
    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think just Marilamb fits her to a t!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely cluster. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kit is so beautifuy and I like sewing very much, too.
    My name suggestion for your lovey lamb is "Lilli".

    Thanks for the chance to win and have a nice weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love LOVE this kit! My suggestion for the lamb is 'Ivy' --- from the song 'Mares eat oats, and does eat oats, and little 'lambs' eat Ivy.....a Kid'll eat Ivy too, wouldn't you? My name is Sandra, and my email is tripztravl@gmail.com . Thank you for allowing us to join in this game of 'chance' to win the kit.....hope I'm a winner! And thank you for sharing the cluster with us - I love it!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Olesya,

    big thanks for this beautiful Freebie. ! :-)

    Name for little lamb girl.... Dijana

    in Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt and the moon
    The name probably comes from an ancient Indo-European root, which is also 'Zeus' underlying. the light, the light of day, the deity.

    sorry, my english is not good. Hugs,Petra ( Frechdachs4x@aol.com )

    ReplyDelete
  8. j'aime beaucoup ce nouveau kit, bravo. pour faire une farce au loup qui en principe aime beaucoup les agneaux, je suggère pour cet agneau si mignon "petit loupieau". merci pour la chance de gagner ce merveilleux kit (anae10000-divers@yahoo.fr)

    ReplyDelete