Mar 17, 2013

A PRETTY LITTLE PANSY + FREEBIE + CHANCE TO WIN

Hello, dears:)
Violet and yellow colors are going fantastic together. What do you think about creating your own garden with little pretty pansies? I have all what you need - garden tools, colorful pots and a lot of flowers. Just enjoy your work! My new kit ''A pretty little pansy'' is available in all my stores, first week with discount -25%. Don't miss!

Do you want to get this kit free? It's so easy. Leave me a comment here - write your email  and answer the question:
What kind of flowers do you like most of all?
25. March I will pick 1 winner. Good luck!

Don't forget to grab your gift - amazing cluster by Kama.
X.O.,
your Olesya.

| DSA |
| SFF |


| SOME INSPIRATION |

 
Credits: Template by Kaymeedesigns, photos by Sofiza Bella, A. Nemirovich, Olga Petrenko, Oxana Konovalova, Ekaterina Antonova


 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely cluster. "A Pretty Little Pansy" is beautiful !!!!!!! My favorite flower is the "California Poppy". Thank you so much for giving me a chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pansy, so pretty. Gorgeous kit, thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. marilyn.glasser@yahoo.ca
    I enjoy the early blooms of irises and then the irises that bloom during the summer. Most of all I love yellow flag water irises.
    Thank you for the lovely pansy cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for the lovely cluster. Your new kit is so beautiful. I love the colours, the elements and I like the little pansies.
    It's difficult to say what flowers I like most because I like all flowers: pansy flowers, daffodils, tulips, roses and of course all the flowers growing in a meadow.
    Thanks for the chance to win and have a lovely week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tout d'abord merci pour le merveilleux cadeau. en ce qui concerne ma fleur préférée, je les aime à peu près toutes soit pour leurs couleurs, soit pour leurs odeurs mais je préfére quand même la violette qui semble si fragile mais tellement fine et qui dégage une parfum subtil (on en fait même des bonbons à Toulouse). amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite has always been pansies. This kit truly speaks to that. My second favorite is lilies of the valley. My mother planted a huge bed of them right under my bedroom window when I was a child. Thank you for the cluster and chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your new kit and the colors are amazing! My favorite flower is the Tiger Lily because they are so delicate and last for only a short while. My second is a pansy because of their strength and beauty.

    would love to win your kit.

    Lana
    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifull kit!
    thank you for this nice cluster :)
    will share it tomorrow on my blog with my favorite freebies :)
    NathL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to leave my e-mail :(

    shaynamaydle@gmail.com

    hugs,
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful Kit.
    My favorite flower is the tulip.
    Thanks for the chance to win it

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the lovely cluster

    ReplyDelete