Feb 6, 2013

THE WORLD FOR TWO + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
Valentine's day is coming... Time to make Valentine cards and Love layouts. My new kit ''The world for two'' is already on sale! It includes 63 elements, 12 papers, 7 wordarts and 2 set of alphas. Don't miss! The first week with discount -25%.

Want to get this kit free? Write me a comment here or like and comment it on Facebook. On Valentine's day I pick 2 winners - one from my blog and one from Facebook. Don't miss your chance!!!

P.S. Don't forget your free gift - amazing cluster by Kama.

| DSA |
| SFF |


| SOME INSPIRATIONS |


Credits: Natalia Zakonova, Rossi, Alex Wild, pozitiv-studio.kz, Elizaveta Zadorojnaya



5 comments:

  1. What an awesome kit! I love seeing all the LO's with it too. Would love to win it and thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and romantic kit, suitable for scrapping photos of all people we love.....wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!
    Thanks for the lovely cluster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I would love to have this -- thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is my favorite color, it's gorgeous! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete