Feb 28, 2013

MY SWEET CHILDHOOD + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
Today I present you my new kit ''My sweet childhood''. Amazing kit created in most favorites colors of pink, blue, white and green for girls and boys. Don't miss discount - the first week with -25%. 

Want to win this kit? Just leave me a comment:
- write your e-mail
- answer the question ''What is your favorite dessert?'' 
I will pick the winner 08.03.2013 Good luck!

And don't forget to grab your gift - beautiful cluster from Kama. Enjoy!

| DSA |
| SFF |


| SOME INSPIRATION |

Credits: photos by Emeraldiris and Evangelina Griwuk, template by Melancolie (My layouts), photo/postproduction Olga Styrova (Zubra)
 

10 comments:

  1. My favorite desert is chocolate pudding, yumm! haynesville at juno dot com

    Thanks for the chance!

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Love your new kit and the colors are amazing! Would love to win it!!!

    My favorite Dessert? White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this kit! The colors are stunning and I love the sample pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for chance - cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  6. je le trouve magnifique ce kit, avec des couleurs très fraîches, bravo pour ton talent et merci pour ta gentillesse à nous le faire gagner. amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Thank you so very much My favorite dessert was my moms Chocolate Cake She always made the bread and icing the old homemade way I remember the icicng being a little bit crunchy and was so good. I now have the old cake plate and cover she always kept the cake in. I love you kits and appreciate you sharing them so freely
    My email is susyq1945@yahoo.com Have a great day and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning kits!

    My favourite dessert is chocolate mousse.

    animalz07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite dessert is lemon meringue pie. My mother always made it from scratch when I was growing up. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, I have so many sweets that I love, but I do enjoy making & eating a Polish kolacky. Thanks for the beautiful cluster!

    mcurtt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete