Oct 8, 2012

WINNER OF ''REMINISCENCE'' + NEW PART OF FREE KIT

Hello, dears:)

Sorry, I'm a little bit late with the new part of kit ''Everything from me''. This part was created with traditional colors of autumn. So don't be surprise, that it doesn't match the current color sheme:) Enjoy!

What about last game... Be sure I really read all your comments. And it's always very difficult to decide, what answer is the best, and pick the winner. When I can't pick the winner myself (like today) I use random.org. 
You must know - I looove to play with you. You are amazing readers! I'm very very happy to learn something new about all of you with every new game. 

And now is the time to write the name of winner. My kit ''Reminiscence'' go to Marilyn 
Congrats!!! Please mail me mediterranka@mail.ru 
So... see you very soon. 
X.O., your Olesya



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I`m constantly astonished by your wonderful kits.
    Many thanks for sharing, I have used many of the for my private foto books.
    Great work. Greetings.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Thank you for this fabulous fall collection of gourds & squash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vous êtes "en retard" ;)...
    L'attente d'une surprise est le plus beau moment !
    Les couleurs sont magnifiques et vos embellissements sont de petits bijoux !
    Mille mercis Olesya !!
    C from Paris ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Olesya for another beauiful part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Fabulous kit.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete