Oct 25, 2012

ENJOY PLUMISH EVENING, GET FREE CLUSTER AND TRY TO WIN NEW KIT

Hello, dears:)
I'm here again with my new kit ''Plumish evening'' created in fantastic dark colors. The kit includes 65 various elements, 12 papers, 8 wordarts and 5 clusters. If you buy this kit during the first week you get 25% discount. 

Want to get the kit absolutely free? Play the game and try your luck. 
Only answers to question (with e-mail), posted as a comment to this post, will be accepted only!  
Look for secret question on the picture below
Result will be posted here on Monday, 5. November!!!

Don't miss amazing cluster by Kama at the end of this post!
X.O., your Olesya
P.S. Big thanks for my Creative Team. Ladies, you are amazing!!! 

| MSAD |
| DSA |

 

| SOME INSPIRATION | 
 


Credits: photos by Ehmir, Lana Mitjukova, Basia Stankiewicz, Darja Chendekova, Natallia Sokolovskaya.
 
| PLAY THE GAME |



9 comments:

  1. First of all, love the new kit and would love to win it.

    What would I do in a day with a magic wand?

    1)Repair the human race with less evil, greed or disease.

    2)Restore Nature to it's true beauty.

    3)Help those in need of shelter and food, including animals.

    4)Live comfortably without excess.

    LanaBeber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer is: peace and love on earth. Gorgeous new kit and thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a wand, I'd give love and happiness to everybody accross the world...
    thanks for the chance!
    your kit is a true jewel, I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie

    What would I do for one day with a magic wand, hmmmm.
    I would use it to bring world peace for one. Then help the needy in the world.
    Love the colors and thanks for the chance to win it.

    mariet514@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a magic wand I would spread freedom, love and peace all over the world.
    Thanks for the chance to win this beautiful kit and have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. With my magic wand, I would stop war and help the needy. Beautiful kit, as always. Thank you for the cluster. mcurtt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had a magic wand for one day, I would:
    --Make sure everyone on the planet had enough food to eat and a strong, warm shelter
    --Everyone is healthy with no disease
    --Peace is everywhere.

    LOVE the kit -- thanks for the opportunity to win!
    jwirtz5@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous! thanks for the wonderful cluster! I too would wish for those in need and want to have enough and to cure cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the beautiful freebie, it's greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete