Sep 6, 2012

STORE OPENING FUN + NEW EXCLUSIVE CU PACK + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
I have a great news for all, who use my CU products. My new CU store is open on CU Hill! I'm very proud of being among CU Hill's designers. It's really cool!
I will be very happy if you celebrate my store's opening with me. Till 11. Septeber all my CU products are available with -40% discount. And... only on CU Hill my new CU pack - White bows. Exclusive!

Don't miss to grab free sampler!!!

See you on Monday,
X.O., your Olesya


* CU WHITE BOWS *


* DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLER *

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful white ribbons. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your place in a new shop and thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete