Sep 2, 2012

FINDING MARTA'S PLACE + NEW GAME + FREE CLUSTER

Hello, dears:)
Today I want to introduce you to Marta.
Marta is a very cute cow, good-humored and joyful, living in one russian village. Would you like to visit her place?.. I promise it will be very fascinating journey. All you need is your good mood. So... welcome to Marta's world!

Buy it now and get -25% discount.
Don't forget your gift - free cluster.

And don't worry, I don't forget to invent a new game. Look at the rules on picture downstairs - write your answer as a comment to this post. For example, I love horseback riding, walking in the woods and sleeping in haystack. All this I maked in my childhood:)
And you?
Have a nice week.
X.O., your Olesya.

* ANGELS SCRAP SHOP *
* DSA *

* GET INSPIRATION *

*
DOWNLOAD FREE CLUSTER *

11 comments:

  1. beautiful kit! thanks for the super cluster! I'll say you live in village. Hope that answers the question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit!. I would say that you enjoy the beauty of mother nature in a village, than anywhere else!. Woodland walks and scenic drives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new kit and a wonderful cluster. Thanks for sharing. My answer to the game is that you go horseback riding, walking in the woods and sleep in a haystack! Hope that's right! Have a great day. Fifi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Лично я фотографирую, деревенская природа вдохновляет и дает большой заряд позитивных эмоций.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. очень красивый комплект!
    в деревне обычно пьем домашнее молоко и кушаем яички, ходим в лес за грибами и ягодами, потом варим варенье на зиму!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kit!!!! Thanks for the darling cluster!!!

    Well the only village we have near us is Henry Ford Village, and the only thing to do there is look at old cars. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Прелестные наборы, как и всегда. Рада, что Ася дала ссылку на твой блог. Зима2007

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors, so bright! Thanks for the cluster. Well, we live in a village, or rather outside of one. We enjoy walking thru the village with our dog, going to the ice cream parlor where they make home-made ice cream. :-)

    ReplyDelete