Jun 25, 2012

WALKING THROUGH THE MEADOW + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE CLUSTER

Hello, dears:)
When I was a child I spent every summer in the country. My grandmom's house was a typical village house - simple and wooden with only one living-room and a small winter-kitchen near it. (in the summer we coocked in the open air kitchen in the garden). Every morning we were supposed to do some garden or house work but after noon we received long-awaited freedom, took some food like bread, cheese and fruits and ran to the field. Amazing meadow with camomiles, cornflowers and other fieldflowers extended from the village to the forest. If I close my eyes I still smell the flowers from my childhood. The memories of my summer life in the country inspired me to create my new kit. So it is...
Don't forget about discount -25% during the first week.
If you like this kit and want to get it free please write me some words answering the question:
What is the smell of your childhood?
Next Monday I will pick the winner!!! Don't miss your chance!
Have a nice week,
X.O., Olesya.

Привет, дорогие друзья:)
Когда я была ребенком, то каждое лето проводила в деревне у своей бабушки. Наш дом был типичной деревянной деревенской избой с одной жилой комнатой и примыкавшей к ней небольшой зимней кухней (летом мы готовили еду на открытой кухне в саду). Каждое утро мы обязаны были помогать по саду и дому, а после полудня, получив наконец долгожданную свободу, брали из дома кое-какую еду - хлеб, сыр и фрукты - и устремлялись в поле. Целое море ромашек, васильков и других полевых цветов простиралось от нашего дома до далекого леса. Я и сейчас чувствую их запах, закрывая глаза. Это запах моего детсва, который вдохновил меня на создание нового набора. Вот так...

Не забудьте, что в первую неделю выхода набора вы можете приобрести его со скидкой 25%.
Надеюсь вам понравится кластер, который сделала для вас Кама. Ищите его в конце поста.
Если вам нравится мой набор и вы хотели бы получить его в подарок, напишите мне:
Какой запах ассоциируется у вас с вашим детством?
Я вернусь в следующий понедельник и обязательно выберу победителя.
Хорошей вам недели!
Ваша Олеся.
| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DSA |


| SOME INSPIRATION |

| DOWNLOAD FREE CLUSTER |

12 comments:

  1. Очень красивый набор-по летнему свежий и зеленый! С удовольствием бы с ним поработала)))) Большое спасибо за шанс!

    ReplyDelete
  2. я тоже каждое лето проводила у бабушки в деревне! это было счастьем! а детство пахнет летним лугом с ромашками и гвоздичками, бабушкиными пирогами с яблоками и капустой! спасибо за такой замечательный комплект и за шанс спасибо тоже!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the free cluster and wonderful Kit! Also thanks for the chance to win. The smell of my childhood? I love this smell wich comes after a summerrain. Everything smells so clean and wet and new :D This is the happy smellmemorie from my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful kit and freebie, thank you. Would love to win the kit!

    The Smell of my childhood? hmmmmm. Fresh cut fields in the summer, cut grass and good food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would vacation at the beach! We lived all year in the hot city - so the fresh air and feel of the sand on our bare feet was wonderful. I shared a room with my brothers and sisters in the small place we rented. And when I closed my eyes after a busy day I could hear the waves breaking and smell the salty air. Even today, when I smell the air at the ocean, I am taken back to those cool evenings in bed happily sailing off to sleep and looking forward to the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci beaucoup.
    Ce kit est magnifique et ce freebie super.

    @ bientôt
    Jolie-Coeur

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the smell of pua keni keni's they only grow in Hawaii and bloom April thru June! I miss them alot! beautiful kit! thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the free cluster frame and the chance to win
    To walk through the woods after the rain, the sweetness in the air
    Fresh earth bluebells springing up, sweet scented Rhododendrons
    This is my childhood memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the lovely cluster, it's as beautiful as your whole kit.
    Smell of childhood is...running through the meadows, smell the sweet scent of flowers, watch the bees gathering pollen for delicious honey.

    Thanks for the chance to win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mild rain after several hot days is something I still recall - and enjoy today.
    Thank you so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lived in the city, in a 2 flat. My grandparents lived downstairs. My grandmother would bake a "babka", a rich egg-bread filled with raisins. So yummy, and it smelled wonderful.

    ReplyDelete