May 7, 2012

ONLY HOPE + FREEBIE + CHANCE TO WIN

Hello, dears:)
Sometimes we go through hard times and especially stand in need of help of our friends and family. Then the hope and faith help us not to give up. I wish all of you happiness and health. Don't forget - the hope is like a ray of sun. It always find the way true darkness.

My new kit includes 65 elements, 12 papers, 27 word tags and wordarts, alphas' set. All who buy the kit will get special bonus - 5 beautiful clusters. Don't miss the discount -25% off during the first week.

Want to win this kit? Leave me a comment here. I return on Friday and pick 1 lucky.

Don't forget about your free gift. Amazing cluster from Kama is waiting for you at the end of this post.

That's all for today.
X.O., you Olesya.

| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DSA |




| SOME INSPIRATION |

| DOWNLOAD FREE CLUSTER |

12 comments:

  1. Vaše nová sada je velmi svěží a určitě stojí za to, pokusit se o ní hrát. Díky za tuto šanci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is so beautiful and elegant! would love to win it!

    Keep Creating wonderful things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whow, it is so beautiful kit! I like this spring color combination :). Thank you for chance to win and for lovely freebie. I wish you a lot of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicate and beautiful! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning kit. I love the color combination, it is so bright and cheery. Your CT made some outstanding pages. Thank you for the chance to win this amazing kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new kit is so beautiful. It looks very elegant and I like the fresh colours. :-)
    Thank you so much for the lovely cluster and the chance to win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. superbe kit, j'adore les couleurs. bravo et merci pour la chance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the Quick Page that goes with you wonderful kit. I have several of your kits and you are very creative! The love of your designing shows in your kits! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oH I WOULD LOVE THE CHANCE TO WIN! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE CHEERY COLORS.. !!!

    MAY NAME IS HOPE! LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the lovely cluster! Your kit is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete