May 11, 2012

NEW CU + FREE CU + WINNER

Hello, dears:)
At first, I would like to thank all of you for nice comments you wrote to my last kit ''Only hope''. I used Random.org for pick a winner. My kit is going to Christa J this time. Congrats! Please, mail me
mediterranka@mail.ru

Two new CU products are available in my stores. First week with discount -25%. Visit my stores for more details and information. At the end of this post you find your small gift - CU white freesia flower. Enjoy!
That's all for today,
x.o., Olesya.

| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DSA |



| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DSA |



| DOWNLOAD YOUR GIFT |

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful freesia! It will be a cherished item in my digital scrapbook stash. I am so glad CBH brought me to your website. Thank you again for generously sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olesya,

    what a surprise reading in your yesterday's newsletter that I' m the winner of your gorgeous Kit. I' m so happy and thank you very much.
    You are a great designer and an I love all your work. Thanks for all the beautiful freebies you are sharing with us.

    Warm regards and have a nice weekend.

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour !
    Merci BEAUCOUP Olesya pour ce magnifique freesia !!
    C from Paris :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, your flowers look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete