May 29, 2012

FEEL THE MYSTERIOUS ORIENT + SURPRISE + FREE GIFT + CHANCE TO WIN

Hello, dears:)
I wanted to create some kit about Turkey for a long time. Something mysterious, something oriental, a little bit modest but most of all COLORFUL and BRIGHT. Hope I reached my target:) My new kit is perfect for making the scenical pages, it will be very good for keeping your holiday memories. First week with discount -25%.

Here is a small surprise: -100% coupon.
med_BL_myst
Try to be first!
I know the holiday in Turkey is very popular last years and most of you have been in Istanbul or Antalya or some other cities of Turkey. Write me where you've been in Turkey, what are your favorite place in this country. Or maybe you will go for a holiday to Turkey this summer. One of you who will write most interesting answer will get my kit ''Mysterious orient'' for FREE.

At the end of this post you can find your free gift. Don't miss!

| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DSA |


| SOME LAYOUTS FROM MY CT |

| DOWNLOAD FREE CLUSTER |

6 comments:

  1. I had the chance to use the coupon! yesssssssssss!
    thank you so much! I love your kits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. я ещё не была в Турции, но очень надеюсь, что в конце лета мы туда полетим на отдых и этот красивый скрап пригодится для оформления фото! спасибо за шанс!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing
    from Angelika from Photography Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kit is more than astonishing! Beautiful and mysterious elments and papers, suitable for scrapping photos of a lovely holiday spent in oriental countries. :-)
    Thanks a lot, Olesya for the chance to win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so lovely and perfect cluster to get me out of my rut!! Thank you for the gift.
    J-me

    ReplyDelete