Apr 1, 2012

EVERYTHING FROM ME - NEW PART OF FREE KIT

Hello, dears:)
Today you can grab the new part of my kit ''Everything from me''. In April we have a lot of reasons to enjoy. At first, the spring finally comes to all countries and that's mean we can take pleasure in warm weather and the smell of flowers. The second reason is the Easter - one of the most popular holiday in the world.
I wish you good April:)
Don't forget! I love to see what you do with my kits. You are always welcome to show me your layouts.
That's all for today,
X.O., your Olesya

| DOWNLOAD |

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Olesya,
    Quel belle nouvelle présentation de votre blog ! J'ai aussi remarqué le thé et...la barre de chocolat... :D
    Merci beaucoup pour ces magnifiques décorations !
    Envisagerez-vous un jour de créer des embellissements typiques turcs ?...
    C from Paris :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the bunny. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete