Apr 12, 2013

WRITE YOUR OWN STORY + CHANCE TO WIN + FREEBIE

Hello, dears:)
We all have our own story. With good memories from yesterday, tender moments of today and sweet hopes for tomorrow. I propose all of you to write your own story. We often make a lot of pages to other people - our family or friends or somebody you don't know. But how often we make anything for ourself? Let's try to be a little bit closer to yourself. I hope you will like my new kit. It was created in vintage style and inckudes a lot of very beautiful elements - dried flowers, old books, crumpled papers and others. Don't forget! If you buy this kit in first week you get it with 25% discount.
Want to get this kit free? Leave me some comments here and next Friday I will pick 1 lucky.
And as always you can enjoy your free gift - amazing cluster by Kama.
That's all for today,
X.O., your Olesya.

| DDR |
| DSA |

| SOME INSPIRATION FROM ME AND CT-GIRL |

19 comments:

  1. I love this theme! Thanks for the chance to win your beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this lovely Cluster. :-)
    This kit is simply gorgeous. I like old and torn papers looking a bit shabby and you added wonderful old elements to this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit is simply gorgeous !! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new kit is just stunning! I would love to win it!!!! It reminds me of my parents and of my dad passing away 5 years ago while I held his hand and told him it was ok to leave this world to a better place.

    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your newest work. The small stuffed animals are sweet and the wonderful flowers so colorful. It would be a pleasure to work with such a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This year at my sister anniversary - comes autumn of life. I want to make by it a surprise - to present a photo album. And your scrap kit very much approaches for this purpose.
    I thank you for beauty. Creative successes to you, Olesya (Mediterranka). Excuse for my English

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color palette! it's gorgeous! thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maravilhoso!Surpreendente!Cada vez mais lindo seu trabalho.Eu amarei fazer um álbum com kit tão belo.Obrigada pela oportunidade.Muito.muito lindo.Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this beautiful cluster. Your kit is magnificent, such lovely rich colours and unusual elements, perfect for vintage pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the free cluster and the change to win. I love the elements and papers in this Kit. This Dog is to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous layouts!! Love the cluster too - thanks for this gift! Would love to win your new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much.This is so nice i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for genealogy and Heritage pages. Thank you. I would love to win your new kit!
    Spaceba.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous kit!!! Thank you so much for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful kit! Thanks for the chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for this lovely, creative frame cluster! I especially like the books, quill, ink, and clocks. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merci beaucoup pour ce partage, tout est vraiment très beau, bravo.
    Bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous and inspiring! Love the colors. Thank you for the freebie and chance to win!
    jwirtz5 at wi dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete