Mar 14, 2012

IT HAPPENS EVERY SPRING + FREEBIE + CHANCE TO WIN

Hello, dears:)
How are you going? Has already the spring come to your country? Here, on the coast of Mediterranean Sea, we enjoyed some beautiful spring days past week. But now we have very strong rain. Hope not for long... So, today I present my new kit called ''It happens every spring''. It's very symbolic for me, because in my life one thing really happens every spring. I mean my work because I work since april till october. And what about you? What happenis every spring in your life? I really want to know! Let me know what do you think about. I return on Monday and pick 1 lucky kady who will get my new kit absolutely free.

Colorful easter and spring kit includes 73 different elements, 15 papers, 10 word tags, 7 wordarts and alphas. PU/S4H. First week with discount 25%. Don't miss!

P.S. Don't forget to download amazing cluster fo free. You can find it in the end of this post. Big thanks to Kama. You did really great work with my kit!
X.O., your Olesya


| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DDR |
| DSA |


| CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION |


| FREE CLUSTER DOWNLOAD |

15 comments:

  1. What an adorable kit! would love to win it! thanks and keep creating.

    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. It has hints of easter and spring and renewal of new life being born. Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love It Happens Every Spring!!!!!!!!! The colors are wonderful...I especially like the purple. And the elements are so cute!!!! Your layouts are fantastic. Thank you for giving me a chance to win;

    hugs,
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is the cutest kit ever!!! I really, really like this. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the new kit is awesome! thank you so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We still have snow, your kit of cheers up and feel the heat! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whow,it is beatiful see such lovely spring feeling! Thank you for gorgeous freebie and for chance to win!! Have a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for the chance to win a wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this Kit looks so beatiful and so wonderful layouts!
    Thank you for the Cluster and thank you for the change to win this kit

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! Thank you very much for the free cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ton kit est superbe,bravo et merci pour la chance de le gagner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful spring and easter kit! The colours are wonderful. I like the combination of purple with green and yeallow.
    Thanks a lot for the lovely cluster and the chance to win. :-)

    Have a wonderfull spring weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow This is stunning! Absolutely beautiful for spring!

    ty for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete