Feb 7, 2012

MY FIRST AWARD!!!

Hello, my friends:)
I've got my first award ''Beautiful Blog'' and I'm very happy about it. At first I would like to thank Tatyana who give this award to me. Thank you, Tanya!!!


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you an award;
2. Post the link to his/her blog on your blog;
3. Post the award's logo on your blog;
4. Give an award to 10 blogs and give the links to them;
5. Send the blogs' authors a comment about the award;
6. Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.

So, I want to give the award ''Beautiful blog'' to following blogs:
1. Busy Bee Designs
2. Anna Jolanta
3. Everyday Mom Ideas
4. Jasmin-Olya
5. Kamackuv
6. Mago-74
7. Pink Reptile Designs
8. Rossi Dreamland
9. WendyP Designs
10. About my little space

And 7 facts about me:
1. I was born in Russia, but since 2000 I live in Antalya (Turkey);
2. I'am teagolik:)
3. I'am a fan of Robert Pattinson (I don't believe I say it!);
4. Now I read ''Mister Slaughter'' by Robert McCammon;
5. Nearly every Sunday I bake small russian pies with apples and cabbage by my grandmom's recipe;
6. Besides digital scrapbooking and photoshop I love kniting, cross stitching and sewing a home decoration.
7. Most important person for me is my grandmother.

It's all for today. I wish all of you a wonderful week:)
X.O., your Olesya.

5 comments:

  1. спасибо за награду!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Olesya! You made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie for this award. This make me really proud :)
    Wish you a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Спасибо! тронута! благодарю!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for mentioning EMI! This is so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete