Feb 27, 2012

AMAZING GIFT FOR LITTLE PRINCESSES + CHANCE TO WIN + FREE CLUSTER

Hello, dears:)
Several months ago I presented a boy kit called ''When you were born''. I'm very happy that you found this kit very good to buy. Thank you very much:)) But... the moms of baby girls were a little bit upset. So today I rehabilitate myself with my new kit for little girls. I hope you will like it and create a lot of beautiful pages. The kit includes 83 different elements, 16 papers, 7 wordarts, 10 word tags and the set of alphas. PU/S4H. No sharing please. Don't miss your chance to buy this kit with discount 25% (till next Monday).
If you want to get this kit FREE leave me a comment here. Next Monday I pick 1 winner. Try your luck!!!
Don't forget to download free cluster by Kama. You find the link below.
Thats all for today,
X.O.X.O., your Olesya.



| ANGELS SCRAP SHOP |
| DDR |
| DSA |

| CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION |




| DOWNLOAD FREE CLUSTER |

21 comments:

  1. очень нежный комплект для девочек! спасибо за шанс!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit!! Thanks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what does all pink and pretty! Thank you very much for such a tenderness and beauty! I am 100 percent confident that the picture of every girl, as the baby and did not really make up adorn the set. Thank you very much for the ideas and wonderful execution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For girls!! Hurrah!!!! I want to the daughter - I will try the luck to receive as a gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate floral naborchik for girls! Pages just adorable! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Kit! I'm inspired by the beautiful colours and embellishment, tipical to create Layouts for nice girls. :-)
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Kit! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kit is just so Beautiful!! love the pinks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. magnifique!!!
    thanks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank's for giving a chance to win this lovely kit. I hope to win it because my dauther will have her first baby girl in a few month and will need it to make wonderful souvenir...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kit is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to win it. Thank you for giving me a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks really fabulous! Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful kit. Thanks so much for the chance to win ti.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh It´s so sweet! Love it!
    The colors, elements...all is beautiful!
    Thanks for the chance :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful kit. Thank you so much for the beautiful cluster freebie. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  17. merci pour ce merveilleux cadeau. bonne journée. amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  18. magnifique ton kit, avec des couleurs superbes, tout en douceur. bravo pour ton talent et merci pour la chance de le gagner.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful kit. Thanks so much for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  20. little princes you are receive amazing gift from your friends and relatives i like your gift
    Send flowers to Pakistan to himself.

    ReplyDelete