Jan 1, 2012

NEW PROJECT STARTED - FIRST PART OF FREE KIT

Hello, dears:)
The new year is started and that's mean that now is the time to start my new project. I prepared a kit called ''Everything from me''. On first day of each month I will post here the part which consists 1 paper, 1 wordart and 6-8 elements. The project will be finished on December and than you will have full kit.

Every month one new part! If you are afraid to miss something new here you can subscribe to my newsletter.

And please... don't forget about my birthday's game. Win one of my kits! All rules are HERE.
Happy new year!

EVERYTHING FROM ME - PART 1


DOWNLOAD

12 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you so much, and Happy New Year to you! Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup de votre générosité.

    Meilleurs vœux pour cette année 2012.

    Amitiés de France.

    Amicalement, Coquelicot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project Olesya, great idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!
    I wish a year of peace, happiness and joy ...
    I really like your idea and are happy to pick up the next part of this kit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. merci pour ce merveilleux cadeau et tous mes voeux pour la nouvelle année, que celle-ci t'apporte tout le bonheur possible. AMITIES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I whish you a happy new year!
    Thank you for this wonderful idea and for the first part.

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Thank you so much!
    What a wonderful present
    LG Rollinchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful part 1!
    Wish you a fantasitc New Year too!!!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello and Thank you for this download. I hope you have a fantastic 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the lovely mini-kit! I especially like the easel and pencils. :)

    ReplyDelete