Jan 11, 2012

DON'T FORGET ABOUT BIRTHDAY GAME!

Hello, my dears:)
I just want to remember - my birthday game ends on 21. January.

1. Download the kit.
2. Make your page.
3. Post it to DST gallery.
4. Post the link to your DST gallery HERE as a comment.
Important: if you can't post a comment by any reason send me the link by mail
mediterranka@mail.ru
22. January I pick 2 winners who will receive one kit at own will from my store absolutely free.

X.O.X.O,
your Olesya


Download part 1
Download part 2

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you very much for this lovely, delicious-looking kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete