Dec 29, 2011

YOUR WINTER STORY BEGINS TODAY

Hello, everybody:)
First of all I want to thank all visitors of my blog for the kind congratulations on my birthday. I love read your comments to my posts, so... don't stop please:)
Today I present you my last kit in this year. It's full of amazing elements to keep your winter memories. As always you can buy this kit in all my stores or try to win it HERE

ANGELS SCRAP SHOP
DDR
DSA

Some inspiration
Kama
Lyudmila
Asya
Stephanie
Shaiya
Natalinka
Free Cluster by KamaDownload

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cluster, thank you very much.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise so freely it is really appreciated. Kindest regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kit!! Love all the layouts too!
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful cluster.

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the beautiful cluster frame. Wishing you and yours a wonderful and happy 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANX for this BEAUTIFUL freebie...
    Happy new year wishes from Sweden and NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much and have a very Happy 2012!!!!

    ReplyDelete